Market position in IT services
- The size of the IT services market comprising Finland, Sweden and Norway is ~ EUR 14 billion (IDC 2017)
- The leading market position in IT services in Finland
- Among the top 3 vendors in Sweden
- Among the top 6 players in Norway
Tieto’s competitors in different customer industries, services and regions vary greatly. We have chosen to differentiate ourselves by combining our industry expertise and the best available technologies in solutions that best serve our clients in their business renewal.
Our major competitors include both international IT service providers, smaller niche players and geographically focused companies. Most competitors provide a wide range of consulting, systems integration and managed services. In industry solutions, there are multiple competitors.
Our major competitors are:
- international IT service providers, such as Accenture, Atos, CapGemini, DXC Technology, IBM, and CGI
- Indian players – HCL, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services and Wipro and Cognizant,
- as well as smaller geographically focused companies, such as EVRY.
Most competitors provide a wide range of both project services and continuous services.
Product development services market
Tieto provides R&D software engineering services globally for the telecom, semiconductor and consumer IoT sectors, and is expanding to new sectors, such as the automotive sector. Tieto is well recognized through its strong competencies in cutting edge technologies and software development methods as well as the capability to deliver complete software solutions with full responsibility. Our well-established presence in the Nordic countries as well as Eastern Europe and Asia enables us to serve our customers flexibly and cost-efficiently. In the R&D services, Tieto’s competitors are mainly global companies, such as TCS, Wipro and Altran.